Looking for: Shutterer / Carpenter
For one of our clients, we are immediately looking for Shutterers – Carpenters. In this position you work in a motivated team with professionals. You are mainly concerned with the making of formwork in which concrete is poured. You are responsible for the dimensions and the quality of the formwork and the associated work..
- Making formwork in which concrete is poured
- Placing formwork
- Processing concrete
- The disassembly of the formwork
- Placing concrete prefab elements
- Placing reinforcement
- The installation of recesses
- Securing scaffolding, stair holes etc.
- Performing small dismanteling work
- Performing carpentry work with or without (construction) drawing.
What we ask of you…
- You are preferably in possession of a Basic VCA
- You are preferably in possession of a Driving License B
- You are flexible (do not have a 9 to 5 mentality)
- You can work independently
- You have a sense of responsibility
- You are handy and you have architectural insight
- You have relevant work experience as a shutterer/concrete carpenter in construction
- You have strong communication skills to communicate effectively
- An enthusiastic attitude and a good sense of humor
What do we offer…
- A pleasant working environment / working atmosphere
- Good salary in accordance with the CAO
- Varied work with many challenges
- Good training and development opportunities
Are you interested in this job and do you meet the above requirements? Or do you have questions?
Please contact our office, where we will be happy to assist you.