Looking for: Bricklayers
For a customer we are looking for Bricklayers. As a bricklayer you carry out miscellaneous bricklaying work. Consider, for example, the brickwork of walls and foundations. In addition, you carry out grouting and restoration work. You are able to take responsibility for a perfect execution of work on the basis of instructions, and insight is of great importance.
- Studying building and working drawings.
- Determining masonry bandage.
- Calculating angles and layers.
- The installation of profiles between which brickwork is made.
- The mixing of grout (usually based on sand, cement and water).
- Tailoring stones or pieces of natural stone.
- Bricklaying with the help of profiles and construction wire.
- Removing excess grout.
- Finishing joints.
What we ask of you…
- You are preferably in possession of a Basic VCA.
- You are in possession of training relevant to the job.
- You are flexible (do not have a 9 to 5 mentality).
- You can work independently.
- You have demonstrable experience in the profession.
- You have a sense of responsibility.
What do we offer…
- A pleasant working environment / working atmosphere
- Good salary in accordance with the CAO
- Varied work with many challenges
- Good training and development opportunities
Are you interested in this job and do you meet the above requirements? Or do you have questions?
Please contact our office, where we will be happy to assist you.